Home Buyer Information
Let the experienced Gatas Team help guide you in your home buying search.
We Work With Your Budget
Our expert real estate agency team will help guide you to get the most out of your real estate investment.
Whether you’re looking to buy your first home, or trading up to a larger one, there are many costs – on top of the purchase price – that you must figure into your calculation of affordability. These extra fees, such as taxes and other additional costs, could surprise you on closing day if you’re not informed and prepared.
Some of these costs are one-time fixed payments, while others represent an ongoing monthly or yearly commitment. Not all of these costs will apply in every situation, however it’s better to know about them ahead of time so you can budget properly.
Remember, buying a home is a major milestone. Whether it’s your first, second or tenth home, there are many important details to think about along the way. The last thing you need are unbudgeted financial obligations cropping up hours before you take possession of your new home.
THE GATAS TEAM EXPERIENCE MATTERS
MULTIPLE OFFER STRATEGIES
- Price: Based on Number of Offers and Current Mortgage Conditions
- Escrow Deposit: 1% – 4% of Purchase Price
- Mortgage Down Payment
- Closing Date based on the seller’s motivation and goal
- Home Inspection
- Special Accommodations for Clients
- Home Warranty: Offering a home warranty to buyer
- Gift Cards to seller
- Moving Expense Coverage to seller
- Buyer Agent Team Commitment to the Transaction
- Attorney Team and Commitment to the Transaction
- Mortgage Team and Commitment to the Transaction
Start Your Search Today
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.